August 18, 2006

The lunch bunch!!

As you probably read in my previous post today was our monthly "Mommies Who Lunch". This group of ladies is so special. When we are all sitting around talking it is like we have known each other forever. No topic is off limits and laughter is always present. If you ever watch Oprah, she always says "There is no such thing as coincidence" so the fact that our journeys to our daughters have brought us together
must be fate.

To my fellow MWL you gals are awesome and I feel honored to be on this journey with you!!!

Now on to some highlights from the lunch:


Me, Valerie, and Mia. Valerie and I were sitting on the loveseat and Little Miss Mia just jumped right up in between us!! She is adorable!!

Mia was sitting beside me while I was deep in conversation with the other ladies and she kept trying to get my attention. When I finally realized it she was repeatedly saying "Cheese". Kelley, you obviously have taught her well, if there is a camera around she is ready to smile.


Best friends, Emily and Mollianne, did not want to give up play time to take stinkin' pictures. They were good sports and smiled for us anyway!!!

The crew: Erin and Mollianne, Kelley with Mia and Emily, Valerie, Christie, and Jamie. You girls are awesome!!

And last but certainly not least: Christie enjoying the lemon cake. This is only Christie's second time to join us but she fits in perfectly!!!!

Could you open your mouth just a little wider Christie?

MIA today were: Shelli (we missed you girl), and Vicki (hope we didn't scare you off already). I can't wait until next months lunch!!!


2 comments:

Erin said...

Love ya, crazy woman! Yesterday was a blast. And your blog looks AWESOME!!! Love the color combination and it is totally you. See you in a few hours!

Christie said...

Ok, I love, love, love your new look! And for the record, I agree that our little group has that "I've known you my whole life" quality. It's so good to have such good pals along this road, isn't it? And even better, we get to swim and eat together in about six hours. We just can't get enough, huh? I love you girl! You are the life of the party and you crack me up!!! Love the pictures (that I will be stealing) and for that matter, love the shot of my big fat mouth eating that cake! XOXOXOXO

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers