August 2, 2006

Where have I been?

Erin led me to this very cool link that I just had to put on my blog:

States I have visited:



I have visited 22 states (43%). I am almost half-way through them all. Notice I have direct lines both east and west of Texas to the 2 Disney theme parks. Paul and I are both Disney freaks in case you did not already know. Florida is my favorite state because it is home to Walt Disney World. We definitely need to do some more traveling up North.

There was also a map for the world listing the countries you have been to but since I have not been anywhere outside the US besides Mexico I did not think there was a good reason to put a virtually blank map up. Don't worry though, by this time next year I can mark a few more!!

Thanks for the fun link Erin!!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers