July 28, 2006

Nothing raises a girl's spirits better than.....

a little retail therapy, an hour long deep tissue massage (with hot stones), and a great gift from her secret pal.

So after yesterday's near breakdown (just kidding) Paul and I are both at a much better place today. I recieved an awesome gift from my secret pal and it was wonderful timing.

Here's a picture of my loot:

She sent a ladybug wind sock type thing, a children's book, colorful plates and napkins, a ceramic mug, magnet, and notepad set, and Little People. Have I mentioned that I am obsessed with little people? I hope Avery enjoys playing with them as much as I enjoy collecting them.

Today I did a little shopping and running errands and then Paul and I both treated ourselves to massages. It was funny that the massage therapist made a comment that my muscles were tight. Wonder why that could be? Don't worry she worked them all out.

This evening I have continued on my scrapbook quest, and who knows what tomorrow holds?

My thought for the day: "Don't count the days, make the days count!"

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you! Pictures of a 1991 or a1992 pontiac firebird parents effect on children in sport sports 1930 1939 Fake hummer

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers