July 9, 2006

I succumbed to peer pressure......

For some unknown reason there is a new trend on my friend's blogs to post pictures of your refrigerator and pantry. I'm not really sure what the purpose is but because I have been challenged to do the same here goes:

Here is our refrigerator, you can probably tell that we are way more concerned with having beverages than food. We eat out ALOT but we should own stock in gatorade, bottled water, green tea, etc.


Since I don't really have a pantry (those that don't cook much don't need to waste space with that) here is picture of the cabinet that houses our dry goods. At least the cans aren't alphabetized.


After a great party on Friday, my exciting Saturday night consisted of working on some scrapbooks. I have mentioned before that one of my goals is to get all my scrapbooks up-to-date before Avery arrives. I am making progress.


Here are all my supplies layed out on the coffee table so that I could watch a Law and Order marathon while working.

And last but not least, here is my sweet Rowdy snoozing away while I worked diligently on my albums.



FYI: I have also been challenged to come up with a "7" list and I am working on that now. Stay tuned......

4 comments:

Valerie said...

Your party pictures look like a blast...I'm sorry we missed it. What a lovely setting you live in.

Looking forward to seeing you at lunch.

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! Black and silver 1981 suzuki gs 550 dictionary rhyming crossword puzzle solver scrabble coca cola gmc motorhome Computer sales indianapolis Is clay aiken gay

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... »

Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work »

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers