July 10, 2006

7 Things Tag!!

My wonderful friend Erin has felt the need to tag me with a new trivia that is circulating blog world. 7 lists of 7 things about me!! Being the person that I am I tried to come up with interesting and entertaining answers.

Here goes nothing:

7 Things I can do:
spot a bargain
burp obnoxiously loud
sing the books of the New Testament of the Bible
be a loyal friend
start an IV on someone with crappy veins
plan a trip to Walt Disney World down to the smallest detail
be counted on in a crisis

7 Things I cannot do:
water ski
drink beer
drive below the speed limit
go on long road trips without stopping to pee
eat a meal without something to drink
say the "F" word or the "GD" word
eat a steak that is pink in the middle

7 Things that attracted me to my husband:
he's easy going
he's handsome
he loves his family
he's not afraid to cry
he loves me unconditionally
he lets me win most arguments
he will make an awesome father

7 Things I say most often:
Love ya!
Whatever!
You see what I'm saying?
Hey babe! (to Paul when I need something)
Crap!
Seriously?
Whatcha doin? (my standard question whenever I call someone)

7 Movies I Love
An Officer and a Gentleman
Titanic
Father of the Bride
Gone with the Wind
Sixteen Candles
Steel Magnolias
The Little Mermaid

7 Books I Love
(I have changed this to authors)
Sandra Brown
James Patterson
Karin Slaughter
Tess Gerritsen
Ann Rule
Fern Michaels
Julie Garwood

7 Things I would like to do before I die
sky dive
parasail
visit all 50 states
become a mother and grandmother (hopefully at least 20 years apart)
convey to my loved ones how much they mean to me
grow old and gray with Paul
visit Walt Disney World on New Year's Eve

So there you have it "7 Things Tag". Whew, I think that was harder than "50 things about me" we did several months ago.

Hope you enjoy!!

4 comments:

Pug Mama said...

I bet I can out burp you! My sister says it's the nastiest thing she has ever heard in her life.
I, as well, can not say the F or GD word (Or P & C for that matter) All else is a go!!!!

Erin said...

OK, girl, we were separated at birth! How crazy that: we both say "Whatever" and "Seriously?" a lot, we both love "Titanic", I love all the other movies you listed (and actually thought "I should have listed that one") except for GWTW (sorry, don't like that one) and I can't miss a book written by Sandra Brown and Ann Rule. In fact, those are two authors (along with Jennifer Weiner and Sophie Kinsella) that I will actually buy their books in hard back the day they come out! And I love James Patterson. No wonder I love you - you are just like ME! :-) So, next time I need an IV, can I call you? I have the worst veins ever (had a nurse tell me that). I'm off to learn the books of the New Testament.

Valerie said...

I knew your talents were vast and ran deep, but to have it confirmed is something to behold. I'm darn lucky to know you!

Anonymous said...

Where did you find it? Interesting read »

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers