July 24, 2006

I forgot to share one of the funniest pictures from this weekend. Saturday, while my mom and I were floating in the pool, Paul and my dad decided to move a storage shed. We had just purchased a new one so dad wanted to move the old one to his place. Mom and I heard the 4-wheeler coming up the road and this is what we looked up to see.....................................I'm sure this is not the safest way to do it, but I guess it got the job done. Needless to say they we're not impressed when I jumped out of the pool and yelled "Don't move, let me get the camera!" They moved the floor next and it was not nearly as exciting. They just drug it.

Anyway, just could not resist letting all you readers out there know the crazy way my family does things!!!!
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers