July 17, 2006

Big Bertha pics!!

As I stated in my previous post we had alot of fun last week tubing on Big Bertha. I could not believe that the tube actually had that kind of name (ironic, huh?).

When we were in the water we were using one of those disposable water cameras and alot of our pictures came out too distant. We were able to get several good ones so here goes:


Grammy and Daddy Sonny (Paul's grandparents) getting ready for a ride. Who else do you know that has 70ish year old grandparents that would go tubin'?


Grammy decides to go for a ride by herself. She loved every minute of it!!


The take off!!! Hang on!!!

When all was said and done, Grammy, Daddy Sonny, my mom, Paul, Kelby and I all took our turns riding the tube. It was a BLAST!!


While we were out exploring on the lake we came across this makeshift swing. Under a bridge that connects Texas and Oklahoma someone had tied multiple ski ropes together to make a swing. Well Paul decided he just had to try it out.


Paul and his dad getting ready to go out for a morning ride.

3 comments:

Elle said...

I want to play with Big Bertha! Looks like you crazy kids had a great time!

Kelley said...

Looks like a blast! I absolutely love how y'all do pedicures on your camping trips...now that's my kind of camping! :-)

Valerie said...

I want to be a member of YOUR family....too much fun goes on over thar!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers