August 2, 2006

The traveling fools are hitting the road again.....


Rowdy loaded up and ready to go spend the weekend in Oklahoma.


Mimi and Poppy(aka Paul's parents)came today to pick up their granddog. Our bags are packed and our alarm is set for way too early in the morning.

Paul and I along with my mom, my nephew and one of his friends are leaving in the morning for a long weekend trip to Galveston. One of my cousins is getting married in Galveston on Saturday night so we thought it was the perfect excuse to plan another mini-vacation. We are taking the boys to the new Schlitterbahn Water Park that opened on Galveston Island last spring. We also plan to play in the Gulf and just have a good time. Kelby (my oldest nephew)is packed and ready, his younger brother Kolin did not want to go because he has been watching too much Shark Week on tv and is deathly afraid that a shark will get him if he goes in the water. Of course when Kolin said he wanted to stay home this weekend Kelby's first question was "then can I bring a friend?" So off we go......

My dad will be joining us Friday afternoon and he is bringing my 93 year old grandmother and 60ish aunt and uncle. Pity him for being in the car with those 3 for 5 hours!! More cousins, aunts, and uncles are joining us Saturday morning and then we will all be representing the family at the wedding Saturday night. I will be sure and take some pictures of Paul and I all dressed up.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers