August 5, 2006

Monkey See.....Monkey Do

We're still here in Galveston. We spent most of the day yesterday at the water park then came back to the hotel to rest, eat, and then back to the ocean.

I know I had previously written that my youngest nephew Kolin did not want to come on this trip because he was afraid of sharks. Well, lo and behold after I emailed him pictures Thursday night of the boys in their speedos he decided we were having way too much fun without him. When my dad came down yesterday afternoon with my grandmother, aunt and uncle Kolin decided he had to hitch a ride with them. Of course he also made my dad stop along the way so he could have a speedo too. He surprised us by knocking on our hotel room door wearing nothing but his speedo and swim cap!!

The boys had a blast in the water again last night and we did not even come back to the room until sunset.

Needless to say it was a wild night in our room last night. Me, Paul, and 3 boys!!! I am so thankful we are adopting a girl!!!

Here are some more pictures to give you another laugh.


Another pose with a 3rd addition!!


Off to the water.....yes we did get some funny looks!!



Tonight we will be attending the wedding and then tomorrow it is back home.

Hope everyone is having a fabulous weekend!!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Obviously, wacky humor runs in the family! LOL!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful and informative web site. I used information from that site its great. land rover surveillance equipment bomex body kits

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers