September 16, 2006

A bunch of this and that.......

Yesterday I went to Divine Consign with Christie and Erin. It is a consignment sale that is held twice a year in our area with over 700 different vendors. We were surprisingly joined by Erin's mom. While Erin and her mom went to find a new wardrobe for Miss Mollianne, Christie and I explored the smaller clothes and all the essentials for babies. It was quite a hoot for Christie and I (the two childless girls) to be looking at all this stuff and analyzing the need for everything. Needless, to say as prepared as I thought I was I still have a ways to go. After our little group waited 45 minutes to check out we were off to lunch. We has a leisurely lunch and spent the time visiting and talking with Erin's mom. I had only met her one time previously at Mollianne's Birthday party and thought she was great then and after getting to talk with her yesterday in a more intimate setting could see that my first impression was right on!! Erin and I have joked that we are ALOT alike and after spending the morning with her mom yesterday I can see that our mother's are alot alike too.

Today I a had an easy-going morning and spent quite a long time organizing my scrapbook stuff. After all the scrapbook stores I have been visiting lately I have gathered quite a collection of goodies. I figured I could be alot more productive if my stuff was super-organized and I am very pleased with the results. I am making a pledge and I need my friends out there to hold me to it!! No more shopping in the scrapbook stores until I complete at least 2 more books.

Tonight is our big Mommies, Movies, and Munchies. My lunch group is having a rare Saturday Night gathering. Valerie is our wonderful hostess and we are all going to her house to watch movies, eat junk food, and visit with each other. It is mommies only (no kids and spouses) and we are all supposed to go ultra-casual. Knowing these girls it should be a ton of fun.

One thing I have been meaning to mention. My all-time favorite reality show is the Amazing Race. I have seen every episode and have been anxious for the new series to start. Well tomorrow night is the night. Of all the places in the world that they can travel do you know what the first stop is????? BEIJING!!!!! My favorite show in the country I can't wait to visit. Coincidence?????

I am off now to prepare for tonight, hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

1 comment:

Kelley said...

Inquiring minds need to know what you purchased at Divine Consign! See you tonight, girlfriend!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers