September 21, 2006

Confessions of a TV addict........

You knew the day would come.....that day when two of your favorite TV shows would be put up against each other. Well, that day was today.

CSI and Grey's Anatomy Season Premieres on at the exact same time. WHY????

I was out running errands this evening and suddenly looked at my watch, I had to get home for the Thursday night line up. Now, normally Kelby has football games on Thursday night but this week they had a bi. Thank goodness. I needed to find a plan. We have a DVR in the living room but you cannot record one show and watch another. So I set the DVR for Survivor and CSI. Then while Paul was sleeping, I crept into the bedroom to see if I could remember how the VCR works. Let me tell you, it has been a long time since I have hunted for a tape, set the timer, made sure the sattelite was on and all that jazz. There I am trying to set the VCR by flashlight so I don't wake Paul when all the sudden I here "What the heck are you doing?" Obviously I failed at my mission to do all this without waking him. Oh well, priorities. :)

So tonight the plan worked......I watched my CSI then went into the bedroom to watch Grey's, now next week when there is a football game it might be a different story.

Now I am off to check on ordering one of those DVR's that can record 2 shows at once....oh the drama of my life.

2 comments:

Christie said...

Look, for at least the next two weeks, Grey's Anatomy is repeating on Friday night at 7pm Central. Just in case that would help your crazy a*@ out a little...

The flash light...

Honestly girl...you never cease to amaze me!

Erin said...

Make you a deal. I TiVo Grey's Anatomy every week. So if you miss it, you can just come over and watch it. I have to watch it alone anyway and I can keep it for as long as you need. And I will tell you what I tell Kelley. You HAVE to get TiVo!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers