September 13, 2006

A calm week around the house (so far)....

I am happy to report that I successfully worked my hours this week without getting into any fights. Yea Me!!! My wrist is still sore but I have quit wearing the brace because that makes it stiff and even more sore. So I am just suffering through with drugs and using it as little as possible.

I have to give big, huge kudos to my husband. He is awesome!!!! I have not been in the best spirits this week with nursing a sore wrist and my allergies acting up. He was off Monday night while I worked. I came home Tuesday morning and when I opened the door I had a wonderful surprise. The entire house was clean!!! I am talking EVERYTHING, down to mopping and vacuuming the floors, cleaning the bathroom counters (and mirrors), not one dirty dish in the whole house and even all the laundry done!! Since Paul and I both work full-time outside the home we usually divide up the weekly household chores. He does laundry, I do dishes, he vacuums, I mop, he does not do bathrooms and I do not take care of the yard, so we have a pretty even split. I am very lucky on a regular basis that he does so much in the house but I am extremely lucky this week. NO CHORES FOR ME!!!! I Love you babe and thanks for brightening my world when I am not feeling so good!!

We have an action-packed weekend planned: tomorrow brings Kelby's football game, Friday I am shopping and lunching with Erin, Saturday I have a girl's night out, and then Sunday it is back to work.

No pictures today, because you know the excitement around this house always takes place Thurs-Sat, so stay tuned..........

Hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments:

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers