September 9, 2006

Mommies Who Lunch

We had an impromptu Mommies Who Lunch yesterday. Because it was such short notice only several of us were able to make it. It was still a wonderful time. The only negative for the lunch was our extremely bad waiter, but the good company overshadowed that. I know Erin is patiently waiting for me to post a couple of pictures from the lunch so she can steal them for her blog so here goes:


Valerie, Shelli, me, Kiera (Christies was babysitting today), Christie, Erin, and the ever beautiful Miss Mollianne.

I had the pleasure of sitting right across from Mollianne and took a couple of extra shots of her. I know they will wind up Erin's blog too,

Who wouldn't love this face?

After I took the first picture Mollianne wanted to put on her sunglasses and pose so here's the next one.

I think she is used to having her picture taken because she is quite the little poser.

I usually bring little gifts to our lunches and today I brought Mollianne a book. When I presented it to her she immediately said, "Thank you Miss Robyn!" Let me tell you it melted my heart.

Thanks for a great lunch girls!!!

After lunch Erin, Mollianne, and I went to a scrapbook store. Erin and I in a scrapbook store appears to be a lethal combination. I was pushing a basket and we were throwing things in left and right!! I had a great time with you Erin!!

Luckily, we are having another MWL gathering next weekend and I can't wait!!

Now I am off to Kolin's football game. Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

Consider them stolen! I had so much fun with you yesterday, my friend. And let me tell ya - Mollianne has been talking about Miss Robyn since! Great pictures and even though the waiter SUCKED, we had a blast! See you Saturday!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers