May 15, 2007

Bounce House Shenanigans (part 2)

There is no way that I can adequately describe the events that took place in the bounce house so I hope that you have visited Valerie's blog to get the scoop.

I will let the pictures tell you the story:

Christie hangs on to the wall:

Be careful Christie, those walls have been known to collapse!!

Proof that I did not spend the entire bounce house experience on my hands and knees
Come on everybody do the wave with me!!!!

The collapse take one!!

This is the inside version of the picture that I posted earlier.

And if that wasn't comedy enough here is collapse #2

Valerie is victorious in reclaiming her earring!!

Erin, Christie, and Robyn

By this time Valerie was long gone, and no I don't mean in a crevice in the bounce house. She was safely seated on the back porch trying to recover from her near death experience.

Erin tries to make a quick escape.

Notice her dad trying to make sure their were not further collapses!!

Ring-around-the-Rosie
We would all fall down at the same time and Mollianne would sky rocket to the top. I think she actually touched the roof once.

So you see the whole bounce house experience was not traumatic just certain parts.

Hey Erin, are we getting another one next year?????

2 comments:

Erin said...

We are DEFINITELY getting one next year! Cheap entertainment, don't you think? :-) We just need to keep Valerie far, far away from it. We are so glad that you, Paul and Momma were here! Love you!

Anonymous said...

I think these photos are doctored. The bounce house looks too small and my butt looks too big!

Still giggling over here! Great photos of the entire day as usual.

Love V

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers