May 30, 2007

Trying not to jump on the rumor train.....

As we all know, when referrals came out last month the cut off was Nov 1st. Since that time there have been rumors everywhere of the CCAA matching a huge batch this month. I have seen everything from Nov 14 for a cut off all the way to the 20th. As much as I would love for that to happen I have tried to take everything with a grain of salt. Sure enough the closer we get to referral time the more wild the rumors, now there are rumors surfacing that only up to Nov 7 will be matched. I think we are so far removed by the whole process that it is kind of an "oh well" attitude. I hate to have those apathetic feelings but I guess it is better than obsessing over every little piece of the process. Regardless of what the next cut off is, referrals should definitely be here soon and then the train will take off for next month.

Hope everyone is having a great week!

4 comments:

Christie said...

Girl! You know I've been watching those rumors for you and I'm sick about it!!! Where is our Avery-Girl....

Choo-choo....

Hugs
cb

Anonymous said...

I knew it was too good to be true, yet I got roped into hoping also...havy sigh.

V

Unknown said...

We just started and the rumor train has already run me over!! UGh,

Praying for all of you who have been waiting

Amy
LID 4/23/07

Don and Be said...

I think the CCAA is celebrating "The Year of the Snail".

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers