May 25, 2007

You comment, I listen......

At the request of my commenters I have loaded a couple of pictures of my home improvement project:

My tool chest:
The infamous miter box and hacksaw I used for the trim. Do all good handymen keep their supplies in a laundry basket?

The baseboards of course were already there, I simply added the trim to the bottom.
After I added the trim, I used wood filler in the seams and then painted the entire thing. Scared of me????

I still have some clean up to do around some of the edges but you get the idea!

Tomorrow mom and I are supposed to start working on the new draperies for the living room. So look for more project progress next week!!

Have a great weekend!!

4 comments:

Kelley said...

You continue to surprise and amaze me...you digiscrap like a pro, you cut wood, use wood filler and paint, you sew, you blog...will cooking be next?! I love your toolbox! :-)

Unknown said...

You are keeping busy, I am quite jealous

Anonymous said...

Go on with your big bad self. You are an amazing woman. So much talent....if I didn't already like you so much, I might just have to be a hater.

Love Valerie

Stacey said...

Wow you are just to cool!! Hey I could use a few tips on the the miter box. Stacey

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers