May 15, 2007

Wrapping up the Wild Saturday!! (part 3)

**The events of this past Saturday were too much to cover in one post so I broke it up in 3 segments for you. Be sure to scroll down to read all 3 parts**


After the birthday party and the bounce house festivities we regrouped and regathered at Bob and Erin's for an evening of food, fun, and Wii.

Anton (our resident chef) made us an awesome appetizers, Kelley brought her wonderful mexican dip and we ordered wing and had a grand time.

Chuck and Kelley were introduced to the Wii game system. We were also joined by Elonda and Gary (friends of Bob and Erin) and I am not quite sure they knew what to make of this crazy group!!

Chef Anton prepares his famous appetizer.

I like to call this Mia's "You talkin' to me?" pose.

Move over girls and let Chuck show you how this Wii is played!!

Mollianne thinks that by lowering her body her cow may race faster!

Christie and Anton left for a night at the theatre but soon realized that nothing could be as fun as hanging with us so they returned later all dressed up!

Christie lounges on the Cinderella couch.

There is only so much excitement that one man(and one dog can take).

Goodness Gracious, how can we ever top this day?

3 comments:

Erin said...

Elonda and Gary LOVED us! Elonda said she hadn't laughed that hard in a long time. And she has resorted to calling Bob "Mr. Ripped" at work. Oh yes, he's thrilled about that. :-)

Anonymous said...

I can't believe I missed the after party....stupid bounce house broke my insulin pump.

At least I can see the pictures.

V

Christie said...

Girl, these posts are awesome and I love all the pics. I will be scandalously stealing so many of them for my own post.

LOVE IT! (and you!)

See you tomorrow for Harry Potter night!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers