August 31, 2007

Please, oh please, let it be true......

but not getting my hopes up (too much). There is a rumor going around now that referrals have been mailed, that much I believe. The questionable part is that some agencies are reporting that not only do the referrals cover the rest of November but also a few days of December. December!!! That's us!!!! I know there is no way that they got all the way to us but to just be in our month would be awesome. Let me state again THIS IS JUST A RUMOR. As you may remember the last day referred was Nov 21st and for the last several months the CCAA has been referring 7 days each month.

I guess we will find out early next week!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping my fingers crossed!!! That would be awesome!

Unknown said...

I really want to get my hopes up . Im so ready for them to get done with November

Anonymous said...

You know that I want to keep my hopes up. Maybe they were able to go further because not many applications got mailed on Thanksgiving week? We take whatever help is there.

Love you,
Mom

Kelley said...

Oh, this would be so very wonderful! We really need a boost and this would certainly be it! I'm getting goosebumps just thinking about it.
Love you!
K.

Anonymous said...

I hope it is true; I can't wait to meet the lucky, lucky girl who will have you and Paul as her parents.

Love V

Stacey said...

Ok I pulling for ya on this. I am sooooo very excited that you are getting really close. Now come on stork!!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers