August 16, 2007

A vicious circle.......

So I have entered into a vicious circle this week. For the last 3 days I have a had a horrible cough. It is not productive in any way, my lungs are clear, no fever, no congestion.....just a cough. So begins the circle......

Horrible cough that makes my throat sore.....
Drinking a ton of ice cold water to soothe my throat.....
Full bladder + another cough.......
Results in certain "leakage" if you will!!!

Oh the joys of being a woman!!!!!

Just wanted to give you a laugh on this Thursday evening!!!

4 comments:

Kelley said...

And, it only gets worse as you get older...at my age it doesn't matter if I haven't had anything to drink for hours! I know that's TMI, but you already knew that about me...and now do your other commenters!

Anonymous said...

Turn your head and cough - girl getting older ain't for sissies.

Forget coughing; you could sneeze, laugh or even burp and the bladder seems to release it's contents in some sort of strange fluid style applause.

Don't sit on my sofa ok.

Love V

Anonymous said...

You girls will tell everything?! Love anyway.

Momma Martha

Anonymous said...

I feel for you. Literally feel for you. Thanks to my post "total take the whole kit and caboodle hysterectomy" endometrioma SURPRISE tumor of last year, I get to take Detrol LA. I guess it beats the bladder sling surgery. Get you some Detrol, it HELPs for the most part, violent sneezing aside.

Beth

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers