August 28, 2007

Women of Faith

I had the awesome experience this past weekend of attending the Women of Faith conference with a very special group of ladies. Last year was the first time I had attended this conference and mom and I made a girls trip out of it. This time not only did mom and I attned but we were also joined by Kelley, Christie, Erin, and Erin's mom Barbara. We had a great time and spent the night at a very swanky hotel. We were definitely stylin. We had to opportunity to hear some great and hilarious speakers and rock out to some great praise music. We all received a very special blessing from this event and I think we all agreed to make it a yearly ritual. There is no way that I can adequately describe everything, so I will just tease you with a few pictures of us in all our goofy glory.

2 comments:

Christie said...

Yee haw! We are sumthin special, shoot!

Erin said...

OK, I have to get your pictures! Get those babies on a disc for me. And I love the picture of Christie with her light. That is hysterical! Love ya!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers