August 14, 2008

The AMAZING Ashley!!!!

Last Saturday Paul, Avery, and I had our first "official" family portraits made. I won't repeat the story of how we met Ashley because you can read about all over there. Ashley was wonderful and took a ton of pictures of us. She told me she would have a sneak peek available this week and then I would be able to view all of them in the next couple of weeks. I have waiting with baited breath for the sneak peek to be ready. I normally am very critical of pictures of myself but I have to say these pictures are amazing. Go on over and look for yourself. All I can is: "If the rest are half as good as these 5 I better start working alot of overtime because I will be dropping a ton of $$$ on pictures".

Thank you soooooo much Ashley. You were fabulous and so talented!!

Check out our sneak peek here!

10 comments:

Ashley said...

It was my pleasure. I had a fun time visiting with y'all!

Hope your week is going well!

Kayce said...

Beautiful pictures and a great story to boot!

Christie said...

LOVE them! (and you!)

Awesome pictures...can't wait to see the rest!

xo
cb

Eloise said...

WOW!! Great pictures and wonderful story (glad to hear I'm not the only 'blog stalker' out here). Robyn, you look fabulous in these pictures. Motherhood obviously agrees with you. :)

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS!

~M

Kelley said...

Wow! You look fantabulously fabulous! Ashley did a wonderful job capturing your family. I can't wait to see more and I'll be sending an email to Ashley as soon as I post this comment!
Love you,
K.
p.s. I'll see you one week from today...YEA!

Rachel said...

Robyn,
the pictures are beautiful! You all look great. We had professional photos done of hte kids (with a few of me) yesterday and I CAN'T WAIT for the sneak peak! I know what you went through!

Samba said...

Oh my they are ADORABLE!!!! Thank you for giving us a sneak peak.

dawn in sac
www.talesfromthebigtomato.blogspot.com

Brownie Troop 157 said...

These pictures are gorgeous! Can ashley move to florida?

Erin said...

Those are absolutely amazing!!!! She is wonderful....I may just have to hire her. :-)

Love you and see you this weekend!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers