August 1, 2008

Avery cuteness

Sorry for the lack of posting, there are a ton of things swirling around in my head right now. Instead of boring you with all that (which I'm sure I will later)I will just give you some Avery cuteness to tide you over:

My mom took the first 2 pictures of Avery when she was watching her this week.
Our little poser!!

Could she be any cuter??


Avery has always been a difficult "napper" she never wants to stop moving to take a nap. Yesterday this is how she looked when she finally gave in:
She took the entire nap sitting straight up in the corner of our couch. I didn't move here for fear I would wake her.


Earlier this week Avery was playing in her room alone for just a few minutes. Paul and I "thought" we had her room as a safe zone. Only toys and non harmful stuff was accessible to her. Well....weren't we wrong?? Paul heard her whimpering and walked into the room to find this:
How did this basket wind up here? Ignore the hair....it's her early morning do!


You can tell I have made an impression on him because instead of immediately helping her he had to take pictures first.
I think here she is expressing "put down the freakin' camera and help me daddy!"

Hope your week was a good one. Have a great weekend!!

7 comments:

Valerie said...

First the iron and now the death basket. You need to line the walls with rubber and remove anythng that is remotely interesting.

You should see someone about your addiction to digitally photographing near death experiences. She will do horrible things to your camera one day.

She looks freaking adorable in those pictures...I love the dress and great smile.

Love V

Eloise said...

Avery is so cute - even when she's mad!

How in the world did she ever get that basket on her head?!

Have a good weekend.

Anonymous said...

I also like her hair in the basket pictures... too funny! My youngest is also fond of ripping out the cute hair accessories and walking around with a crazy 'do. I usually find a pile of them on the floor next to her car seat.

~M

Erin said...

OMG, that is the funniest thing I have seen! And I thank God that you are addicted to taking pictures. These will be great blackmail pictures someday.

Your daughter is so beautiful and precious. Those first pictures are so amazing.

Love you!

Kelley said...

Oh my! Can your daughter get any cuter?!
Love you and miss you,
K.

The Fab 5 said...

I love your blog. You are such a hoot and goodness could she get any cuter?!

Catherine said...

Poor little sweetie! We do our very best to make the area safe and still they can find little ways to cause us to gasp. Hope it came off easily.

Adorable pics of your little poser.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers