August 13, 2008

Still around.....

and feeling better everyday. Once again, thank you...thank you...thank you for all the supportive comments. It really did make me feel a ton better!!! Avery continues to brighten our days with her bubbly personality. She had her 15 month check up today and weighed in at a whoppin' 22 lbs and is 31" tall!!!

Until I get a chance to post a longer entry I will leave you with a couple of cute pictures we took today:
Do you think that orange may be my "signature color"?

For dinner we went with Paul's parents to eat at a local BBQ joint. It is decorated in all nostalgic stuff, as a matter of fact the high chair that Avery used was the same type that Paul had when he was a baby. The highlight of the meal came at the end when Avery rode the electric horse for the bargain price of 1 penny! We are such big spenders that we let her ride it twice!!
Avery's first electric horse ride!

Hope everyone is having a great week!!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

She looks good in orange. :)

AND..

Your sneak peek is up.

Hope you are having a fabulous week.

Kelley said...

Oh my goodness...too much cuteness! I think orange is a perfect signature color for Avery. It looks good on her and certainly suits her sunny personality! I miss you and can't wait to see you next weekend!
Love,
K.

Anonymous said...

Oh Robyn:

I LOVE ORANGE, now throw in a little white and add a LONGHORNS
logo . Hope Paul sees this

Love Dad

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers