August 6, 2008

Wow....wow....and wow!!!!!!

Thank you so much for all your comments and support!!! Not only the comments you see here but I also received several emails from family and friends. It really does make me feel better to know that so many of you have felt the same way. Maybe, just maybe I am normal after all. (Not that I would EVER clasify myself as normal) Ha!Ha!

Like everyone I have my good days and my not so good days but I guess that's really just life!

I just have to look at this sweet face and know that all the up and downs are totally worth it!!!






Happy Wednesday!!

4 comments:

Terri and Rich said...

Look at that sweetie. So many teeth!! Jenni is 10 months and has none but I know they will come eventually!!

Terri

AussieJenn said...

You're right, she sure has a sweet face! Her smile is so infectious...I'm smiling right now, despite being at work early in an office without heating on a cold winter's morning in Melbourne. :)

Rachel said...

I just read this and your last post. Let me add my supportive comment - I still feel at times like I'm not good at my job of being a mother. I know I have good days and bad days - we all do. My boys have challenges and I always wonder if I could have done something different to make that not so.

Questioning and feeling insecure isn't a bad thing - its just part of being a mom. You're doing an awesome job and Avery is a very lucky little girl!

Our baby Zambia said...

Your child is ADORABLE. I am adopting from zambia and have yet to receive my referral but your "truth" post has helped me more than you know! Thank you.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers