August 28, 2008

Slowly but surely.....

I can see and feel my old self emerging back into this crazy thing called life. It has been a rough few weeks but hopefully we are getting back on track. Thanks again for all the wonderful support, and comment during this time. They really helped me alot!!

I know I am way behind on blogging and I have a ton of pictures to share. I think I will have the opportunity to catch up this weekend. Until then let me just give you a sneak peek.

Tonight was Kelby's first football game of the season. Even though they lost he did awesome and he had the cutest cheerleader ever in the stands rooting for him.

Practicing her pom pom shake and yell!

Go team go!!

We are blessed beyond measure to have been chosen to be parents to this wonderful little girl. She is a fireball of personality and is growing and changing everyday. Earlier this week we celebrated 5 months since Gotcha Day. Has it really only been 5 months? Looking back a pictures from that day Avery has already changed soooo much. They really do grow up in the blink of an eye.

Hope everyone is having a good week. Thanks for checking in!!

1 comment:

Doreen said...

Glad to hear you feel better. I love Avery's outfit! Can she get any cuter and yes, you are blessed even on those days that you fall into a funk.

Doreen in Montreal single Mom to Faith-Jiangxi & Mia-Sichuan

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers