September 4, 2008

Absent again.....

Well, I wasn't able to give the big update I promised last week but I have a pretty good reason: my Dad has been in the hospital. It is a long drawn out story but suffice it so say that it all began when he collapsed in my living room on Saturday. We have seen multiple doctors and even been in 2 different hospitals since then but we are finally getting a good work-up. We are currently in his hospital room waiting for him to be taken down for a cardiac cath to check for blockages in his heart.

He has been hospitalized (this time) since Tuesday and multiple test have been run. We are still waiting for most of the results. His spirits are still up and he is being his normal goofy self. Believe me he has been giving all the nurses a run for their money!!

Hopefully anything they find today can be fixed quickly and he can be up and about very soon! Until then we are still being entertained in the hospital.

Avery visiting with Papa in his room!

Did he really think glove would fit on his head???

Making a surprise for Avery.

Avery with her new little plaything!

So that's how our week has been.......thanks for checking in!!!

2 comments:

AussieJenn said...

Oh I do hope your dad is doing okay. So scary to have him in hospital I'm sure. He looks like he is a really fun papa!

Christie said...

Seriously - Daddy Wayne needs to take it easy and get well soon!

Love you, sister!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers