September 14, 2008

I can't believe I haven't posted these yet....

A couple of weeks ago "the girls" got together for lunch to celebrate Erin's referral. We definitely missed Christie who was in Cali at the time but we will be making it up by having another get together later this month. So in the midst of dad's hospital stay I stole away for a few hours for some good catching up, a few laughs (or maybe more than a few) and just an overall relaxing lunch with my posse. Of course the main topic of conversation was Miss Meisey and Erin proudly displayed her picture at our table throughout the meal. Mia was the only little one to join our lunch and she definitely received some good lovin' being at the head of our table.

The new mom of 2 proudly showing off her daughter and a couple of goodies I brought for her!!

Erin and Kelley

Me and Valerie

Mia just cracked us up because as soon as I requested her to pose for a picture she leaned into Valerie just as the others of us had done for our photos!

Mia enjoying her dessert of chocolate pie with loads of whipped cream!!

The obligatory group shot after lunch.

I had a great time girls and can't wait to do it again!!!!

5 comments:

Kelley said...

Could Erin's smile be ANY bigger?! What a fun lunch...and, I also cannot wait until our girls night out. I wish it were this week!
Love you,
K.

Eloise said...

Love the pictures! Erin is absolutely radiant. I'm so happy for her.

How is your dad doing?

Diana said...

Looks like a GREAT time:-) You are all lucky to have each other.
PS
You have really lost a lot of weight!! You look great.

Brownie Troop 157 said...

Hi there,

Just noticed your cool ticker. I think we're in disney the same time as you. We have a schedule on my blog. I'm going to keep an eye out for you. So, if two woman (me and my sis) with a 3.5 yr old chinese girl approach you like they know you, its us! We're staying at the Coronado.

Kind regards from Miami,

Carol and Taylor

Erin said...

Man, I am a grinning fool, aren't I? I am such a lucky girl to have my family and the 4 of you in my life. I love each of you more than I could tell you.

Thank you for a wonderful day! It was PERFECT. Can't wait until next Friday!

Love you!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers