September 9, 2008

An evening at the park.....

Sunday afternoon mom and dad gave me a couple of hours to clean house and catch up on things and took Avery to the local park and walking track. The original plan was to get dad started on his new exercise regimen but from the looks of all the pictures mom back I am not sure how much exercising was accomplished :) I know one thing, Avery sure seemed to have a good time!

Dad reported that she loved the bucket swing. I guess we will have to be frequenting this park in the future.

Hanging out at the playground.

Her first time on the merry go round.

This girls loves to slide.

This particular park always has an abundance of ducks walking around looking for food. Mom and Dad took some popcorn to give to Avery so she could feed the ducks. I think though she wanted to eat the popcorn herself and was not too particularly keen on sharing it.
What are all these things surrounding me??

Taking a break next to the lake! Playing this hard really wears you out.

She was content to just walk back and forth on this bridge many times. I think we have a little outdoor lover on our hands.

Spending some reflection time with Papa.

My baby girl, she brings so much joy to our lives!!

Thanks mom and dad for giving this tired mommy a couple of hours alone. Paul and I are so blessed that we have 2 sets of grandparents who are close by and love spending time with their grandkids.

So that gets you caught up through Sunday evening. Nothing has really happened since then except for work and who wants to blog about that?

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week!!

1 comment:

Christie said...

Girl - I can't wait to catch up with you - Avery is a DOLL!!!!

Love you - hug and kiss

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers