September 30, 2008

Catchin' up.........

I am trying to get all caught up on the blog before we leave for Florida. Not only do I use this blog to keep family and friends up to date on our lives but I also use it as my personal journal. It has a been a great source of memories of our lives. Thanks for taking the time to check in on us and follow along on this crazy thing we call life.

Don't miss the 3 previous posts, they have some very cute pictures of Avery, and some memorable "firsts"!!

We leave for Disneyworld in only 40 more hours!!!! I will be taking my computer so be on the lookout for posts from our trip!!!!!

Happy Tuesday!!!!

2 comments:

Kelley said...

Great photos, as usual! Thanks for not sharing my special photo! LOL! Have a safe trip to the World...I can't wait to see the posts from there!
Love you!
K.

liasmomma said...

By the way, if you want to turn your blog into an acutal hardbound book there is a way to do that. www.blurb.com and you can "slurp" (yes that's the official term) the contents of your blog into a book. I too use mine as a journal of sorts. Have fun at Disney.

Trish

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers