October 17, 2007

Ladybug sighting!!

In the Chinese adoption community ladybugs are a symbol of good luck. Often people report seeing a ladybug right before good news is received. This past Saturday Paul and I went to Six Flags with our dear friends Anton and Christie. As we were casually walking around the park Christie suddenly exclaimed "ROBYN DON'T MOVE!!!!" I was not sure what was going on but Christie was so adamant that I immediately froze in place. The next thing I knew she was getting out her camera to take a picture. Out of all the people in the park and this ladybug miraculously landed on me!!! Hopefully the legend is true and this is definitely a sign of good news on the horizon for us!!

3 comments:

Christie said...

You know it, girl!

Love that pic...so glad I saw her there, it would have been a bummer to miss such a cool thing.

Love you!

Kelley said...

Crossing my fingers and toes hoping that this little ladybug is bringing us some good news!

Love ya!

Unknown said...

yeah for ladybugs.glad you had a good time..what a wonderful set of pictures

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers