October 4, 2007

Referrals are here......

but the cut off is still to be determined. The CCAA is closed for the Chinese Holidays this week so no one knows the official cut-off yet. What we do know is that Nov 30th LID's received their referrals and Dec 5th LID's did not. So that leaves the cut-off somewhere in between. Regardless of where the cut-off date is it means that the next batch of referrals would include Dec and that is our month!! Could we possibly be seeing a light at the end of the tunnel??

Hope everyone is having a great week!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That would be FANTASTIC!! I pray that Avery is in the next referral batch.

Hugs to you!!!

Beth

Unknown said...

I cant wait to see December and cant wait to see your referral pic!

Christie said...

Don't get me started - you already know how I feel about all this...

Anonymous said...

I heard couple rumors that Dec. 2 might be in this batch - either way... you are very close now and I am so excited for the family that will be formed upon her arrival; I know from close observation that even spedning a night or two in your home is an adventure filled with fun, love and good times.

Love V

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers