October 30, 2007

Ready to do something fun!!

I have never been one to enter contests on blogs even though my good friend Kelley won that great prize of band-aids once, remember that? Christie also won some scrapbooking supplies on a blog contest. So after the month I have had I thought why not? Let me throw my hat into the ring. Who knows even if I don't win the grand prize just winning SOMETHING would really lift my spirits.....so here goes:

Two moms in a blog is hosting a contest throughout November.
Click
here for all the details!!!!!


There are 14 different challenges and I completed #1 just by announcing it here. Be on the lookout for further challenges later in the month.


Hope everyone is having a great week!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I have lots of contests on my blog but I have only signed up for one or 2

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers