January 9, 2008

Feeling way behind.....

You would think that by waiting for our referral for over 2 years I would have every task completed and just be here twidling my thumbs while we wait. But NO!!!!!! I have made several lists in the last couple of day of

"Things to do before referral"
1. Fine tune the referral announcements so that all I have to do is add in Avery's picture, birthday, and province

2. Print out photos for her care package photo album

3. Gather things for care package so that it can mailed ASAP

4. Update and print address labels for referral announcements

5. Design the t-shirts that Paul, Mom, Kathy, and I will be wearing to China.
(yes, we want everyone we see to know where we are going and why!!)

6. Review and merge all the packing lists that I have gathered from other's that have traveled before us.

That's all I have for now. So if you have any suggestions for other things that I must do before referral please let me know.

.....and instead of working on my to-do list I am busy updating my blog ABOUT my to-do list!!! Go figure!!!!

Happy Wednesday!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

HMMM...how about receive a gift that I emailed you about last November? HA. A little thing called life and family duty got crept in to steal my time and brains. I WILL get it to you soon!

Glad to see your amazing spirit. You are AWESOME!

Hugs,
Beth

Anonymous said...

Oy vey. After I hit publish, I caught my grammatical error. Interrupted by a 4 year old stripping because she is too hot in her jeans and turtleneck and needs shorts. "got crept in." Oy vey, oy vey, oy vey.

Anonymous said...

It is so strange to see one of us really counting down....everything is changing...If you do each of those things on your list the time will fly by even faster.

OMFG....I'm getting excited, nervous and anxious over here; I'm either happy of PMSing.

Love V

Kris said...

I'm completely with you! I did spend time after Christmas finalizing the packing list and purchasing the "must have"s...so that's pretty much done. But the rest of your to do list looks pretty much like mine (same LID as you)!

Oh...you might want to add figuring out the calling home situation...unless you won't have people to call back home. Also, a phone list of phone numbers you need to take with you in the event you need to check on the doggie kid, etc!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers