January 14, 2008

Have I told you lately that............

WE ARE NEXT!!!!!!!!!


We are now 14 days into January, hopefully only a couple more weeks until we see our Avery's face!! Just think half a world away right now our file is probably sitting on someone's desk and they are matching us with our daughter. We know that the "man upstairs" has alot to do with that matching process and he will bring us the child that is meant for us!

I have been hard at work on my "TO DO before referral list" and have happily checked off several items. I am sure there is a ton of stuff I am leaving off, but hey, one way or another it will all get done.

Happy Monday!!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I AM SO EXCITED AND CAN'T STAND IT...ONLY A FEW MORE WEEKS! COUNTING DOWN WITH YOU!!!

LOVE,
JAMIE

Anonymous said...

Yiiiiiipppppppeeeeeeeeeeee Kiyaaaaaaaaa Mother Father!!!!


You thought I was going to go there huh? I can't wait to see the fruituion of so much invested heart wishing.

Love V

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers