January 31, 2008

So you already know.....

but I figured I would type a post anyway. Huge thanks to Christie for updating for me today!!!! After spending all day glued to the phone, finally at about 4pm I accepted the fact that today was not THE day. I then checked my email and found the info Christie told you about. Since I wasn't hurrying home to print up a massive amount of pictures or start stuffing the announcement envelopes I figured I might as well go to Kelby's basketball game. I knew that would put me home after 7 and I didn't want to leave you all hanging so I called upon my great friend and had her help me out. A couple of months ago I purchased this ultra cool phone (the Palm Treo) and I can get on the web and check things but for some reason I could not update my blog. Who knows???

Anyway.......can you believe that possibly right now there is an envelope with Avery's picture and our name making it's way to the Lone Star State??? Still feels kind of surreal!!!

I do know that our agency usually has package deliveries around lunch time. As soon as the package is delivered they will send us an email telling if it contains referrals or not. IF the referrals are there they will start making phone calls to all us new parents. I will update as soon as I know anything but just wanted to let you know it would be around lunch time.

I thought I would end tonight's post with the proof that I am going to make a great mother. Rowdy had a vet appt last week and when we went to leave the house it was a chilly 34 degrees. So I scooped him up took him back inside and put his coat on him. Needless to say the vet had a huge smile on his face when we walked in!!


Paul was beyond embarassed when I late told him what I had done. He says he can never face the vet again. I don't know what the big deal is I just wanted my baby boy to be warm!!

Until tomorrow.......

3 comments:

Kelley said...

Do I need to even say it again? WE ARE SO FRIGGIN' EXCITED!!!! I guess that I'll have my phone glued to me tomorrow too!

Love y'all!
Auntie Kelley

Christie said...

YOU ARE WELCOME!

I'm with Kelley - phone, ear, me, tomorrow.

HUGS and KISSES

Debra said...

Thanks so much for keeping us so well informed!! I'm sure you're not, but I'm just on pins and needles!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers