June 22, 2008

17 Years!!!!



17 years ago today I married my best friend. I can honestly say that I can't imagine spending my life with anyone but him. We have definitely had our "ups and downs" but we have faced all the challenges together and have only grown stronger.



I guess we have changed just a little in the past 17 years.

We dropped Avery off at my parents house last night and we had a "date night" to celebrate. We went to a local Hibachi restaurant and had a fabulous time! Of course the whole time we were there we were talking about how Avery would probably be fascinated by the chef's cooking right in front of us.

Paul and Robyn still going strong after all these years!!!

Love ya babe and remember........You're still the one!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations and may God continue to bless you both with love, health and happiness.

Robyn, you look terrific. You've lost weight and you look fantastic. You go girl!!

God bless you both today and always,

Lisa in Gibbstown, NJ

Erin said...

Happy Anniversary, you two!!!!! We love you both (and Avery, too!) and are so happy to know you.

See you soon! E

P.S. Robyn, you look AWESOME!!!! Your shirt is soooo hip and cool! :-)

Valerie said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! I just crack up at that picture of you two youngin's.

You are such warm and loving people individually, but together a dynamic duo and your dedication to one another is inspiring and a little annoying ;-))

Looking forward to seeing you all again soon.

Love V

Christie said...

Happy Anniversary to the longest married couple I know besides my parents...


Love you, can't live without you...

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers