June 17, 2008

Avery's Crawling!!!!

Hey everyone,

Thanks for all the well wishes. I am finally feeling a little better today so hopefully I am on the mend!!! I told Paul the other day that this is how I equate it: Last week I felt like I had been run over by a semi truck, this week it feels more like a Ford Ranger....that's progress!!

Anyway on to the exciting news in our house: yes, Miss Avery is now mobile!!! She is ALL OVER the house with her improvised one knee, one foot crawl. It is just too cute and she is actually pretty fast when she wants to be. She is also now standing for several seconds all on her own and will take one step before she realizes she does it and freaks out. She will however, walk all over with you holding on to just one hand so babyproofing is definitely in our very near future.

I am trying to upload a youtube video of her crawl so that you all can see her in action. Hopefully it works!!



Thanks for checking in!!!

6 comments:

Eloise said...

So cute! I was impressed, too, with how well she responds to her name.

Christie said...

OMG! Freaking too cute girl - you better get the locks on those cabinets...shoot!

xo
cb

Anonymous said...

Wow! Look at that speedy little crawler!

Erin said...

That is absolutely hysterical! You are in trouble now, girl. Once they become mobile, WATCH OUT!

Love you! Auntie E

Anonymous said...

She's going to be walking in no time. You can tell she's just dying to get up on her feet--even wants to use the wall to prop. You're in trouble now!

Anonymous said...

mobiity is highly over rated if you ask me. She and Aubriana win he unique crawlers awards...whatever gets it done for you I guess.

She is such a sweetheart.

Love V

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers