June 6, 2008

On the Move (sort of).......

Avery has never been a good "napper". Usually her naptime consists of us laying her in the crib where she proceeds to cry for about 5 minutes and then just goes to sleep. Earlier this week I layed her down as normal and then went into our room to turn on the video monitor.
This is the first view I saw. I thought that her head was a little close to the camera but she had been moving herself into a sitting position in the crib for about a week now.

This was the next image I saw:
WAIT!!!!! How come I can see legs?? I had to go investigate this immediately!!

and this my friends is what I walked into her room to find:
that's right my little girl who could not even sit up on her own 10 weeks ago is now standing up in her crib!! Needless to say now that she has discovered this she is no longer willing to lay down and go to sleep she will just stand up and cry, until someone comes and gets her!!

She is changing and advancing so much!!!

2 comments:

Christie said...

OMG! Well, you know they can't stay small forever, but we can sure hope they stay "small" longer than 6 weeks. Sheesh!

"Hey Avery! Freeze Frame! No more growing up!!"

Love you girl - she's adorable - loved the yellow dress yesterday!

cb

Anonymous said...

That's awesome! WTG, Avery!

~M

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers