June 23, 2008

Guess who called 911 today??

That's right this precious bundle of joy!! She has a habit of playing with the phone and usually it's a constant hitting of one number: 555555555 or 222222222 then I will shut it off when the operator comes on and kindly says to dial a number. Evidently I was not paying enough attention today because somehow she hit the magic combination!! After I had shut the phone off it immediately rang back, it was the local 911 operator asking if we had just dialed 911. Uh-oh!!! I profusely apologized and she told me she suspected a child had the phone because she heard the babbling in the background. Luckily she decided to attempt to call us back before she sent police to our house.

I guess we can chalk this one up to Mommy Lesson #965: Don't let Avery play with the phone!!!

Happy Monday!!!!

6 comments:

Kim said...

CUTE...
Not really funny but kinda...
Have a Great Week..
Love the picture..

Eloise said...

Too funny! Such a smart girl...

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you she called me too, and we're doing lunch next week.

She is such a sophisticate for one so young!

Love V

Erin said...

OK, that is absolutely HYSTERICAL! What a precious little girl....and so smart!

Love you!

Diana said...

LOL
I laughed out loud at that one and I think it has happen to ALL of us:)
She is ADORABLE!!!

The Fab 5 said...

Not speaking from experience or anything but after the forth call they send someone out no matter what even if it is a Sunday morning and you are trying to get to church. It is after that forth time you may realize that some phones come with 911 already programmed in the emergency button. Double check and make sure yours doesn't have one!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers