April 5, 2006

I am a visual person.....

I read a ton of blogs (I have already admitted I am an addict). When reading the blogs of people I have not met I always get a picture in my head of what I think they look like. Needless to say, if and when they do post pictures of themselves, my vision rarely matches the reality. So in that spirit I will post a picture of Paul and I so that those of you who have not met us can "see" us.



I think I am finally feeling motivated to start Avery's room. I have alot of plans and know that this may be a long process. I have started the necessities tonight by cleaning out the room that is to be hers. I know it is just a baby step but IT IS progress. I have the next 4 days off from work and don't have any major plans so I intend to use this time wisely by doing things around the house. I will try to udate my progress so you can how it is going. Wish me luck!!!

Hope everyone is having a fabulous week.

2 comments:

Erin said...

I wish I had that motivation! Have a great few days off. You definitely deserve it, my twin! :-) Erin

Elle said...

Can't wait to see the nursery! Enjoy your days off!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers