April 7, 2006

Painting and the end of the cone...


We took Rowdy to the vet today to get his stitches removed. Once he had the stitches out he would no longer have to wear the "cone" around his head. As we were leaving I told Paul I wanted to take one last picture of him with the cone on, here he is.....

Once I took this picture and started to post it on my blog I noticed the wall Paul was standing in front of, I figured that would bring lots of "where is he?" thoughts. So I thought I would explain. Last spring I decided I was going to redo our guest room, I wanted something bright and fun. Those who know me were not suprised by the end result. I love this room and it has recently been transformed into half guest room, half office. When the social worker came for our home study last fall the only comment she had about the entire house was "This room might be a little over-stimulating for the baby." I just laughed. I am tapping into my creativity again for Avery's room. I promise you it will not be quite as bright.



Speaking of Avery's room I started painting today. Don't get too excited because I started with the closet. I know most people probably wouldn't go so far as to paint the inside of the closet but I wanted everything to be fresh and new. After painting for a couple of hours I can tell you there is nothing fun and creative about painting white. With that said let me asure you that when we start to paint the walls of the room (probably next weekend) none of them will be white.

I am off to do a second coat, Happy Friday everyone!!!

1 comment:

Erin said...

That room is wild - and so totally you! I love it! Erin

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers