April 19, 2006

What in your CD player?

Meaningless ramblings for today:

As I was driving home from work yesterday morning, I heard a local deejay make a comment about how the contents of your cd player defines your personality. I gave that comment alot of thought but I can't quite figure out how that correlates to me.

Here are the contents of my cd player:

1. Bon Jovi - Have a Nice Day (their newest album)
2. Tim McGraw - Greatest Hits Volume 2
3. Def Leppard - The Vault 1980-1995 (their greatest hits)
4. Ashley Simpson - Autobiography (I know every word to every song)
5. Alan Jackson - Precious Memories (great collection of old time gospel songs)
6. I Can Only Imagine - a time life collection of contemporary christian songs.

After looking at this list you can see that I have no favorite genre of music, I listen to everything!!! This doesn't even include the 20 or so cds I have in the console of my car. We've got our rock, country, pop, and gospel. Does this mean I am indecisive? I already know I am random maybe this just solidifies that thought.

So, what's in your cd player and what does that say about you?

3 comments:

Elle said...

Right now I have a cd that I burned in my cd player. Queen, Moby, Erasure, Blue October, Sum 41... I even have The Final Countdown by Europe. What does that mean?

I don't think your music selections mean your indecisive. I think open-minded and you make yourself available to new experiences???

Robyn said...

Shelli..I like your observation of me. I think that will be my view of it too!!

Erin said...

Ok, girl, you are seriously scaring me. I don't actually have those in my CD player, but I would with the exception of #4 (can't stand her). And I think Shelli's assessment in right on. That is you!

I have a mix CD, too, in my CD player that has Fuel, Staind, Maroon 5, Alan Jackson, and even an old song by Motley Crue. I don't have the Final Countdown on that one but it is on my MP3 player! Great walking song! I also have the Rent soundtrack - that is ALWAYS in my car. I think this says I like variety but only in the things I really, really like. :-)

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers