April 22, 2006

Pictures of our work day....

Since you have already seen pictures of the results, I thought I would show you a couple of pictures of the actual work......


Yes, I CAN use a portable saw!!! Mom kept yelling at me to be careful and Paul would not even stay in the room, he just knew I was going to cut my finger off. (I still have all 10!)



Mom adding the floral border at the bottom.



See, we already have use for a crib. :)



Paul and I attempting to put the crib together and Rowdy trying to figure out what new play toy we have bought for him! Once it was all put together Rowdy was not impressed.

So that's some highlights of this weeks work on Avery's room.



I have the wonderful privilege of having lunch yesterday with some other adoptive moms. We call ourselves "Ladies who Lunch". Erin (with M), Kelley (with E and M), Valerie, and new inductees Betsy, and Jamie (with P). We had a fabulous time and I look forward to doing it again in the future!!! We are strangers whose paths would probably have never crossed, until our daughters brought us together. I already feel so bonded with them and look forward to long friendships.

Well, I am off the clean out the travel trailer today since we are going camping next week, but more about that later. Tonight we have a dinner (Paul can go this time)with other adoptive families. I'll update about that later tonight.

Happy Saturday!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

Girl, you are HANDY! I didn't realize that the flower border was 3-D. Very pretty - I love that! We had so much fun yesterday and you were gracious as always. See you tonight! Hugs! E

Jamie said...

Your room is so cute! I am impressed that your mom is in that crib...if I ever got into Parker's crib, I would never get out without breaking a leg. I am also very impressed you can use a portable saw. I didn't even know saws were portable but I guess when you are a woman on the go, you gotta have a saw that moves with you. I had so much fun at dinner tonight...and we could get into so much trouble! Paul was so nice as well...sorry we didn't get to talk more! Love Ya!

Kelley said...

I didn't know that saws were portable either! You continue to impress me with your many talents. Looking forward to seeing you again soon...

Elle said...

Girl, you have skills - I am impressed! Love the floral border - the room is awesome. Love it!!

Mick said...

It looks amazing!
Gee, I'm not even half way where you are... yeah, thanks for making me feel bad! LOL

I might steal a few ideas there from you... :)

Peace!
--Mick

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers