February 4, 2008

It's 10am....do you know where your child is????

Well we don't, but hopefully that is all about to change!!!

No news yet but don't worry we were told it would probably be afternoon. Paul just had a brilliant afterthought (too bad we didn't think of it earlier). My dad often travels to Austin (where our agency is located) for business, we should have sent him down there so he could stake out the place and tell us when a delivery arrived!!!! That way we would know instantly. Oh well, we should find out soon enough.

Paul will kill me when he reads this but I have the cutest story: This morning he was playing with Rowdy, kind of wrestling on the couch, and he kept repeating "you're going to be a big brother today!!!" Even Rowdy feels the excitement in the house.

I promise I won't tease by posting every hour or anything just rest assured that I will let you know as soon as we know ANYTHING!!!!

6 comments:

Jamie said...

Waiting!

Tracy said...

Saw your blog on RQ - how exciting!! I bet you can barely believe it is finally happenning. It will be the most amazing and incredible day. Enjoy every second of it.

Anonymous said...

Post away! I like checking to see what is going on.
Beth

Anonymous said...

No, we don't know either... going nuts waiting!!!!

Angela
LID: 12/20/2005

Anonymous said...

I keep checking. I keep hoping that your not going to stick to your not posting every hour. Come on! Tell us what y'all are doing? How did you sleep last night? Enquiring blog readers want to know!

Jamie said...

Fine going to lunch...starving!

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers