February 4, 2008

Still nothing but.....

other agency referrals are starting to come in so surely we are not far behind!!!

Good thing we don't have carpet in the living room because I probably would have worn a path in it by now. Paul is all chilled out on the sofa channel surfing and I am attempting to do anything to distract myself but with very little success. I have tried to read (can't focus), tried to play a video game (lost bigtime) and am trying to only be on the computer every 20-30 minutes or so.

Gracious it is only 12:30 could this day go any slower???????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Same here... reading is not working. Video games have been tried and we keep watching the phone and checking email every 2 minutes.

p.s. Hope to meet you in China!

Anonymous said...

That was me on the day after the referral, waiting for the Fed X guy to come with her actual photos. I thought Dave was going to tackle him on the lawn. Back then I wasn't so fast with the camera and alas, did not get that photo taken. We never signed anything so quickly as when we signed that acceptance letter. We sped read thru all the good stuff about what her life had been up to that point.

Love u!!!
Beth

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers