February 23, 2008

We are ALL Mommy's now!!!!!!!


Yesterday a little miracle occurred!!! My dear friend Christie received her referral for her adorable little baby boy in Ethiopia. This is truly a GOD thing because she and Anton's dossier was only registered TWO weeks ago. Now, the Ethiopia adoption process is very different from China. There are many steps that must take place after referral before they can travel to pick up little Quint but hopefully these too will move at lightning speed and they will be able to travel between April and June. One of the big differences is that Christie is not allowed to post or publicize pictures of Quint so she won't be able to put one on her blog but I have seen the photos and believe me he is adorable!!!


Christie and Anton started out on their China journey shortly after Paul and I and while they are waiting for Keira Joy to come home from China they decided to pursue Ethiopia at the same time. Yes, that's correct TWO international adoptions at the same time.....talk about adventurous!!! Paul and I are soooo excited for them and can't wait to meet Quint and welcome him into the crew!!!

With Christie receiving her referral it means that all the ladies in my M3 Posse are Mommy's now!!!!! When we started out together Erin and Kelley had their little Chinese jewels but Valerie, and Christie, and I all had to live vicariously through them to fulfill our mommy dreams. Valerie received her first miracle baby last year, then came Avery's referral earlier this month, and now Christie's is here. Yes, we are still waiting on Valerie's Aubriana, Erin's Meisey, and Christie's Keira from China but we can already see the dreams being fulfilled!!!!

Gas up the cars girls....there are many trips to the airport in our future!!!!

5 comments:

Christie said...

Thank you thank you thank you for the post! We are freaking out!!!

LOVE YOU LOTS!!

Have I mentioned - I'M A MOM!?!?!?!?


omg.

Kelley said...

WHOOHOOO! God is so GREAT!

Erin said...

I still can't believe that is all happening! What a wonderful God we have! Love you!!!!!

P.S. My friend Christie is going to Ethiopia to get her son, Quint!!!!

Kim said...

I am sooo happy for Christie...
I can't wait to see Quint's little face...
Have a Great Week..

Anonymous said...

This just looks strange to read...and yet I know it's true. This is how adoption SHOULD happen.

Fill out paper work

Get immediate referral

Start Parenting!!!!

We are going to be a very large group!!

Valerie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers