February 1, 2008

Things are looking up....

After a rough start this morning I wanted to assure everyone that we are okay. Paul of course, in typical "guy" fashion was oh well, it's just 3 more days. I on the other hand had a mini melt-down. It just hit me a little hard (even more than missing the cut-ff by one day) because I was so hopeful. But then I picked myself up, brushed myself off and went about my day. I was very productive: I ran some errands, stocked up on printer ink, had lunch with my wonderful husband and then went and got my hair done. So at least we did not have to sit around all day waiting for a call that never came. Now I am settling in for the night. Luckily we have a very busy weekend planned and then it's Monday.

Thanks for everyone that called, emailed, commented, etc.......It's nice to know so many people are thinking about us!!!!

Avery will come in her own time and there will be some major celebrating going on!!!!

Happy Friday!!!!

4 comments:

Debra said...

Robyn, I just cannot imagine the roller coaster of emotions you must have been going through these last few days!! We'll pray for a nice quick, relaxing weekend for you two and an exciting Monday!

Love,
Debra

Anonymous said...

R- you are incredible. Love your incredilbe spirit.

Love,
Beth

FHL said...

(Just dropped by from RQ) Hang in there!!! And congratulations :-)

Lisa said...

Dear Robyn & Paul ~

I was introduced to your blog through my sister Cathy (a friend of Kelley's). Cathy went to China with her husband in November 2005 to pick up my niece,Lizzie. I just wanted to wish you all the very best and pray that God will bless you along the remaining part of your journey to China to pick up Avery. You will be in my prayers and I am so very excited for you and can't wait to log on tomorrow to see the face of your beautiful angel. God bless yout oday and always.

Lisa

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers