June 12, 2007

Another fun-filled weekend...

So it was just another weekend for me and Paul. It's funny how most of my posts are from the Fri-Sun range and never the Mon-Thurs part. I guess that is because we are working the first part of the week and there is nothing too exciting to post about sleeping, working, sleeping, working. So here we go again:

I just wanted to post this picture because I think it turned out adorable:
This is one SPOILED little dog!!!!

Friday we went to Paul's mom and dads and had dinner with them and the grandparents. We were all able to coordinate our schedules and make plans to camp together in July. It should be a fun-filled few days. Remember the pictures of Grammy and Daddy Sonny riding the tube from last year?

Saturday we got up early (for us that is) and went over to my cousin Terria's house. She and her husband have just purchased their first home and we went to help them paint before they moved in. The house is awesome and we are so excited for them!!

Terria is an avid Coca-Cola collector so she painted one wall of her kitchen bright red. It looks great and will go perfectly with all her paraphernalia.
There is alot of work to be done when painting an entire house!!

Alexis was so excited to have her own room:
She kept bragging to me and Paul that she picked out the purple color herself!

I had the privilege of painting the guest bathroom in a melon green color:
I can't believe I am posting a picture of myself looking like this, but oh well, to know me is to love me!

After painting for several hours Paul and I had to bail on Terria and Joe because we had previously planned on going to Erin's for a night of game playing.

As usual an entertaining time was had by all. We played Wii (I think we have all become Wii addicts now), Guitar Hero and of course I had to belt out a couple of songs on the Pop Star game. It never ceases to amaze me how we can spend so much time with this group and never get bored of each other or run out of things to laugh and talk about.

The Saturday Night girls:
Valerie, me, Erin, Elonda, Lori, and Kelley

The younger girls were having their own "ton of fun" upstairs with the safety gate in place.
Paul thought it was very entertaining to tease the girls about being "locked up".

This is why I love spending time with these gals:
There are always a ton of laughs!! Who knows what Valerie and Erin were laughing at this particular time but you can tell they are having a great time.

Erin and I are never too shy to post for a picture:
Good times with good friends!!!

We wrapped up the weekend on Sunday by attending church with our friends, having lunch, and then Erin, Christie, and Valerie ventured out of the big city to come our house for the afternoon. The temperature was in the 90's so we quickly invaded mom and dad's to make good use of their pool.

Valerie, me, Christie, and Erin

Overall, it was a great weekend!!!

Hope everyone has a fantastic week!!

3 comments:

Christie said...

Love it! Still bitter about missing the Sat. night party, but the show must go on...and Sunday was a hoot!

Love you to pieces...

Stacey said...

Hey Ms. Robyn, Looks like you are at it agian... So when are you coming to my house with a paint brush??? I am glad to see you had a great week-end! Stacey

Anonymous said...

It was FUN and the amazing thing is there will be more of it whenever we get together!!!

It was so much fun to "go country"!

Remember my phrase of the week:

"I wish I could, but I can't"

Love V

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers