June 25, 2007

Happenings so far....

We arrived in San Antonio last night after a requisite stop at an outlet mall specifically to visit the Disney Store Outlet. Being the Disney freaks we are you never know what kind of bargains you can acquire. We did not do too much damage this time, just a few little things.
Our loot from the store. An adorable fleece for Avery, a pair of Minnie flip flops for me and these cute little snack holders.

Being the photo chic that I am when we check into any hotel I have to take pictures of the room before we unpack. Paul has never understood this but he goes along anyway.
Paul chillin' out on the loveseat while I snap my pictures.

After getting settled we met up with the rest of the crew for an evening visit to the water park and dinner. Paul and I then went back to their room where we just hung out for awhile.

I love this picture of Mollianne. I think she knows that "Miss Robyn" always has a camera so she is ready for her close-up at anytime.

This morning we started bright and early to tackle the huge water park. We had a couple of rain delays but managed to work a ton of fun in around the showers. In the middle of the day we all ventured back to Erin and Kelley's place to have our own private picnic and get rested up for round 2.

Mia decided that Paul was her "main man" today and spent our break time playing with him. He was definitely loving the attention.
Big Tickles = Big Laughs

We had an afternoon trek to the water park but when the rain did not seem to subside we decided to call it a day after riding a few more things.

We dried off, changed clothes and headed our for some real Texas BBQ.
Bob, Erin, and Mollianne finishing up dinner!

Mia, Kelley, Chuck, and Emily pose for a family picture.

I tell you we have only been her 1 1/2 days but we have already had a fabulous time so there is not telling what the rest of the week holds.

(I did take a disposable water camera to the water park so after we get home I will be able to share some of those photos too)

BTW:If you haven't visited Christie's blog lately, check it out. She has a fabulous slide show of the M3 posse from the last year. It really brought back some memories!! Great job Christie!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yall had a blast..I would have loved that Disney Store..Thanks for sharing the pictures

Stacey said...

Great to see all the fun you have had! Love the close up.

Valerie said...

Just checking in to see what half of the posse is up to. Looks like fun - per usual!

I'm just a teeny tiny bit jealous over here.

Although interesting things are developing on the adoption front in the Frisco area - keep us in your prayers.

Kelley said...

I love that photo of Mia and Paul! We had so much fun with y'all and were so sad that we had to come home. Hope you have fun (but not too much without me) the rest of the week! See y'all on Saturday!
K.

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers