June 17, 2007

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!!!!

Well, it's Father's Day again. The day we celebrate the men in our lives. I know that my sweet husband is still longing to be a father. I know he will make an awesome daddy and I can't wait for the day that Avery is placed in his arms. Next year honey!!!

I wrote the following paragraph for Avery on Mother's Day and I know that every word applies to Paul also, so I just tweaked it a little for him.

Avery, my sweet baby, where ever you may be tonight please know that there is a man waiting for you across the world that can not wait to be your daddy. And that he promises to love you unconditionally, shower you with hugs and kisses, and support you in whatever you want to be!!!

Happy Father's Day to all the dad's out there!!!

To my own dad: thank you so much for all you done for me. You have always been there for me. I know I always give you a hard time about inheriting your "bad" traits, but I hope you know how much I love you and that I know I inherited alot of good traits from you too!

To my father-in-love: Cliff, you raised such an awesome man. He is alot like you even down to the use of hammers on anything not working correctly (ha, ha). I am so lucky to have you and Sandra for in-laws and hope that you know how much we love both of you!

Avery does not know what she is in for having two awesome grandpas!!

To the M3 dads: the ones of you with your kids already home are such wonderful fathers and the love you have for your children shows immensely. To those of you still waiting, I know you will all make great dads!!

Hope everyone had a wonderful day and celebrated their father's both those still with us and those looking down from above!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my goodness, you made me cry! What a wonderful tribute to all the daddies in your life and thank you SO much for including my wonderful hubby in that. I can't wait to see Paul (and Gary and Anton) be a daddy. He will be amazing! Love you both!

Unknown said...

i love that post..Cant wait to celebrate with you!

Valerie said...

This is simply touching; I've been thinking of you a lot, and hope peace settles in around you soon.

You and Paul and your folks are all so very special.

Love Valerie

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers